GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

disco. im done mate ... thx's rise has bankrolled my gamble...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

disco. im done mate ...

thx's rise has bankrolled my gamble here. mind you i would have probably had a few more thxoa in my back pocket earning good dollars already if not for my dalliance with gdnoa.

the way i see it we have already had a taste of how quickly gdnoa can move forward with the big 8m chomp a few weeks back pushing it from .008 to .012 in a day. the 7million bought yesterday also gives me confidence that some sellers of ords are actually buying the ops as a way of gaining leverage into a higher payday.

even if gdn confirms a small flow rate and a re-entry to para1 it will put a floor under the sp and we'll have more drilling to look forward to until november. oppies will broach .01 again and even at that level it is a nice collect from buying at .006 to .008.

hard to see how these ops can fail, besides total catastrophe in the flow rates. 116ft of net pay with sweet spots and a company being careful not to rush results into the marketplace. i like the chances of a happy ending here. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.