OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

oppies vs heads, page-5

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Options are a punt for sure, and the expiry date will roll around faster then you think, a year is a short time in the mining business. As an option holder myself, this is my big concern, that the head grade will fall well short of expectations, as used in the Breakaway Research Report, being 20 grams a ton. If this was to the happen, then there would not be enough time for the company to recover before the options expire IMO. There could be other unforeseen circumstances that could put a fly in the works, like natural disasters ect. So the options are a risk, what of sets the risks for me is the likelihood of the head grade being at least the 20 grams a ton used and the proposed ramp up to 80 k production will indeed happen quickly as management has forecast.
    Even if the exploration team turn up nothing over the next twelve months, and again I would think that very unlikely considering the first two targets they are looking at have already been proven to have high grade deposits, the chances of the options not being above the 10 cent price they are now, is very remote. With the first of what will be ongoing assay results from the incline and more importantly the high grade shoots due in the next few weeks, we will not have to wait until next year to have a very good idea of just what the head grade will be..
    All my own opinion, only time will tell...
    Good luck to all holders, going to be an interesting few months ahead......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.