AMM 0.00% 1.4¢ armada metals limited

oppies windfall

1. 392 Posts.
    Some time ago, when the sp was trading well below current levels, there were some posts about the price being low because of the negative hangover of the oppies potentially being exercised. The belief was that the sp would be held low to avoid the exercise occurring.

Now that the price has put the oppies in the money, AMM has a potential windfall of around $46M coming their way if all the oppies are exercised.

I realise that if this occurs there will be more shares on issue, but what about that war chest within the company, allowing it to make some strategic aquisitions, or expand its current network base.

Initially management said the money could be used to acquire more IIN shares, though any hunches from those posters more skilled in this area on whether this might still be on the agenda?

I have been a long time holder of AMM, rode it up and down like a wild bronc, but you can't be disappointed with the continued growth of earnings and management seem to run a nice tight ship. Even when debt was the trend, they didn't allow themselves to get sucked into the vortex and put the company at risk.

So, for all you tech savvy holders and posters, what are the possible uses for the oppie windfall? Mop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $4.762K 328.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 691959 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 64944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.