CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

oppies worth 36mm bucks in the money, page-10

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i'm not a holder but i have run the ruler ove CFE many times hoping for different results. i think Sandma is quite correct in thic case. GBG offers a lot more. CFE has a positive outlook for the future but when considering the risk Vs return, GBG offers more plus, CFE is a more expensive production process with high stripping ratios.

but upside remains with outlying tenets which have significant upside potential with DSO discovery the aim of CFE, like GBG. for me GBG has more to offer,i am a holder of GBG for a long time now. but having said that i don't want to offened CFE holders, one day you will recieve good returns but the timeline is questionable and such is the risk.

CFE needs some DSO and a financial partner which will be hard to get in current circumstance from outside of china.

now i maybe wrong about this its been a while since i last looked at CFE but isn't the nearby port a rio tinto port? why would they share there infrastructure when they are going through there own expansion phase??

Sandma is correct on CFE i feel. GBG for me, CFE if you want more risk and a longer wait for retuns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.