CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I can post my opinions as can you. This is a forum. I will not...

1. 369 Posts.
    I can post my opinions as can you. This is a forum. I will not retract anything. I use to hold CFE but I sold once I realised the mistake I had done investing in them.

I beleive in Magnetite as the future, but I look at high quality deposits that are large (like CFE & GBG), but have low stripping ratios (GBG) and are easily accessable (GBG).

CFE has a terrible stripping ratio, and the deposit is 300m deep. Hence CFE will have some serious overheads removing all the crap just to reach the ore. Then you have the high stripping ratio which means you need a significant amount of ore just to convert it to a useable product. 700mt of 60% ore that made me lol. The recovery is far from that.

As for port space: there is no room for CFE for their projected 10mtpa. I assume there will be in the future but these guys are a long way from anything.

I understand a lot of you are angry with your losses but I am also in them. However I am lucky I exited CFE at 46cents before it got worse. I've now devoted all my magnetite investments to mainly GBG and a small holding in AGO for an eventual large magnetite project. These companies offer both DSO and magnetite. GBG has the JV partner and AGO isn't far off it. CFE is unlikely to follow the same path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.