RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

oppies, page-5

1. 572 Posts.
    Hi guys,

While the early conversion of RRSO Options, has been going on for some time now, I personally can not recall another ASX listed Penny Share under 20c where the options have started to be converted into Fully Paid Shares so early before expiry, its a telling action IMO which sums up the supply and demand situation, and the ever transfering shareholder base from ASX to AIM exchange.

Considering the above I still cannot believe people are selling these at a discounted premium to the fully paids, unbelievable IMO, its obviuos someone wants them, make them pay I say.

Pretty much every ASX listed share, where the options are trading in the money, with 12 months time expiry, command a premium over the full paids.

Preempt has covered this before, and really RRSO should be trading at leats 9.5-10c with the fully paids at 14c, in short RRSO holders pull ya heads in and make them pay up,lol.

DS, say its not true, maybe, just maybe you have been cleared of the DREADED SLAYERITIS, congrats mate and selling some along the way is perhaps a timely reminder for truly long term holders to emulate, it has been a long journey for many still involved, and 2011 looks set to finally reward all RRS holders.

Cheers
    Jamit01
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.