CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Good to hear hodder.RJS, i dont think (the next) CR will involve...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Good to hear hodder.

RJS, i dont think (the next) CR will involve Sophs at all. I dont think the company could have done much more to get them in the money. We have had 2 good announcements about Symbion and Sigma bothering to set up accounts and a decent shareholder update so i think the company has tried.

I think it is safe to say that the options will not be in the money. So CR it will be when the company needs cash!

I actually think after 1 july we wont have pressure holding us down and we may be allowed to run a little hopefully in conjunction with the broader ASX!. I dont see any benefit to Sophs in holding the SP down if they do not get a piece of the pie anymore.

Hopefully we can have a CR above 1.5 cents anyway which will be more beneficial if one was now on a smaller scale (say 150mil shares at 1.5 cents) and then another CR in 12 months or so at a higher price if its required.

Found this article (dated: 7 June) the other day bit interesting. (mainly last paragraph).

http://www.todayonline.com/Health/EDC110607-0000427/Travelling-to-Germany?-Take-note

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.