AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I too agree Malmoe. You and Sector Lead are BOTH right, but, you...

1. 21,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2071
    I too agree Malmoe. You and Sector Lead are BOTH right, but, you are arguing apples and oranges.

Sector Lead is completely right when he says that the "value" of the heads must reach over 5.9 cents before a profit is made if someone buys the oppies now at .004 and paying the exercise price of 5.5 cents.
    But, that is assuming that that person will hold the oppies until the exercise date.
    Lets say, if the heads move up from 3 cents now up to, say, 4.5 cents, that would represent a gain of 50% if someone then sold.
    But, in rising to 4.5 cents, it is not unreasonable to argue that the oppies would also drift up in sympathy with the heads and probably reach 1 cent (at least) and if they were THEN sold, it would represent a profit of 150%.
    That is the point that Malmoe was making. The oppies represent a far greater percentage play, either way, IF one is prepared to take the higher risk.
    Let's hope that everyone makes a profit with the heads going through 6 cents before July 2013.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.