PBI premier bionics limited

slc4me. thanks for those kind words ... i suspect i am on many...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    slc4me.

thanks for those kind words ... i suspect i am on many ignore lists for my ongoing pbi banter, but i think it remains an interesting company. In a bio boom situation it would be trading at .50 on potential growth alone, without the fact that theyve already got revenue in the door at a pretty impressive rate in the past four quarters. Hopefully some big contracts arriving any time soon.

Its certainly been a longer hold than i initially envisaged, but i have a very good average price now and a lot of them for the inevitable re-rating .... not selling too early in the run will be the key for me and others who have suffered through this 'start-up' phase.

I must admit i thought horley was further down the road in developing the big money revenues, but management appear confident that 2007 is the year that they finally get the markets attention. Cochlear i think remains the key ... and would be interested in any discussion from holders of that stock who may have heard about medicvisions ENT simulator and its role in training surgeons to meet cochlear's needs in china.

the fact that the mates are now set also suggests to me that they will start pushing the sp sooner rather than later. oppies sales are encouraging ... and i also believe are a great leverage play ... but then i thought that about pbios.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.