PBI premier bionics limited

oppies, page-5

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

oppies being soaked up at .05 as they come to hand ... suggest this is why ords are slipping to .17; those who got free oppies can sell ords at .17 and oppies at .05 and pick up the easiest 10% they've ever earnt.

also no doubt some rebalancing of portfolios, stands to reason that if you trade out of ords and pick up oppies you can keep your exposure to pbi's undoubted upside while freeing up capital for the resources bull run.

i think management will have some new tender cash in the door in a few weeks from now and there'll be a renewed push up to mid-20's ... easy 30% to be made here right now and oppies buyers will also do well as they'll go one to one with the ords on any positive move up.

yes, its been a long wait, but i remain convinced there is unrealised value here. other life science companies going for a run of late, and pbi (soon to be medicvision -- MDN perhaps?) will eventually find support. If they can get the market cap up beyond $30m then they will start attracting some ethical fundies on board ...

lots of news and revenue in the pipeline from all reports ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.