WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Oppies, page-31

1. 4,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    @GravityWaves interesting use of the statement on page37 re "Audited" financials for BLK. 

So I've went and re-looked at this (did a bit of my own research) but thanks for your call-out / highlights, gives us all an objective thing to look into.

I guess the uncertainty was always going to be there when POG was tanking at the time, so personally I'm not too fixated on the statement that "BLK" had issued as part of "their" notes to the financials quoted on page 37 (annual rpt).

I also like to consider the next couple of sentences straight after the one quoted.

Despite the above re "inherit uncertainty" the Directors believe that a going concern basis of the preparation of financial report remains appropriate after consideration of mitigating factors .......... (which if anyone is interested they can do there own research).

The Auditors merely just went along with the statement made by re-quoting it in the "Audit Report" and then going on to say there opinion is not modified in respect of the matter. 

Anyways that's just my opinion on the matter. 

I really do like your objective thoughts, I guess we all look at the same things in a different lens and sets of paradigms. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.