RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Lets hope that we get this supposed good news that we have been...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Lets hope that we get this supposed good news that we have been told by some posters will be released by August 11(saturday?) and the dow jitters are just a memory by then.

Many holders are of the opinion that the oppies will still be in the money and the next pump will be mid August and stay there this time.

Monday and Tuesday may be a bit hairy, but probably only for the heads.

high 80's might get hit for a couple of hours on low volume depending on whether those big 90 orders that come on every morning and off in the arvo are fair dinkum.

If they are fair dinkum 90's should hold up at least,but it is an alpha stock and anything is possible.

Oppie holders on the whole will probably resist selling in any great volume until we see 110c+ again.

Frankfurt and Vancouver are not susceptible to the shenanigans of the you know who manipulators that are still up to there usual tricks (check the BOE story)

How many big cxm up-drafts does it take to effect rrs sp.

I think that the 90c ''oil raider'' customer accumulator will see the sp back in the buying zone that he has been accumulating at and will be the main driver for any volume.

As west Texas crude approaches $80/bbl ,and our local S/E/Asian Minas crude heads towards $90/bbl, we might even get an immunisation shot against the bearish market place that cyclically tends to happen on the run up to the October triple witching that tends to spook the Beta market nearly every year.

Not that much has changed in the top 40 stats so the usual accs must continue to play pass the parcel.

Anyone care to speculate which mineral is being rumoured re jv? I have a Puntland friend who has seen old open-cut mines in the north.

Old Italian tin mines? Old pommy Iron ore mines?

Galena mines? coal? surely not the ''u'' word.

go rangers

cheers rupe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.