PTX 0.00% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Guess the lesson here is that oppies and esp free oppies are...

1. 7,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3408
    Guess the lesson here is that oppies and esp free oppies are great for some who know the game well. I was told by the person who introduced me to the stockmarket that "free attaching oppies aren't worth two bob". LOL

Like all things, it's all about timing... and the "market-makers" will have made sure that they made way more than two bob along the way from 0 bob to 23 bob back to 1.3 bob and up again. I just have to live in hope that the oppies, I paid too many bobs for, pay off. If the SP continues on a northerly trajectory from April onwards then Bob's ya uncle!

So, we know SYC is a former broker/finance man. For that reason he knew that to get the CR incentivised, free oppies (esp ones with a long-dated, low conversion price) were a great sweetener. Was it also anticipated by him (and the market-makers) that it would coincide with macro headwinds at a time when the company's pipeline of developments would be maturing and in most need of funds at a highly attractive SP to VCs? These guys would probably have known how it was going to play out. It would be interesting to know what big players (if any) have entered or topped up throughout this month. PTX will have more than a few Bob more in its coffers thanks to loyal SH and market players. Bob's ya Uncle there too.

Last edited by Shellbell: 11/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.