BAB 0.00% 7.8¢ bullabulling gold limited

Hi Richie,bit of history, BGL was formed out of AZX and GGG. GGG...

1. 150 Posts.
    Hi Richie,

bit of history, BGL was formed out of AZX and GGG. GGG found a ‘world class’ copper asset in China, but when they also discovered some rare earth metals the Chinese basically said sell it to us for peanuts or you’ll get no permits etc. That’s why we don't trust Chinese involvement, although admittedly it’ll be harder to get shafted in Oz, but looking at the offer, that’s what they hope to do.

I agree with the reasons you say, for why they’ve gone for BGL, size, location, but also because they’ve worked out our cash costs will be really quite low. Brett and Mark have done a great job in that area imo. But if they can work it out, I’m pretty sure everyone else who wants a highly likely 2.5m oz Reserve, will be having a quick chat with Brett.

Back in the motherland the SP closed today above the offer price at 4p to 4.5P. After 10.30am all buys and sells were above 4p. All were retail trades afaik. If Norton or another ii’s starts trying for large stock the shares are going up rapidly. At this rate Norton are going to look rather silly offering 3.9p if you can sell at 5p.

Also did a bit of adding up and if I combine former and present management, plus UK retail holdings that I’ve contacted, we have 59m shares definitely not for sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.