LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

Very interesting you always accuseme of being to hind sighted...

1. 7,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

Very interesting you always accuseme of being to hind sighted and now tunnel vision. I think it is impossiblefor you to have a discussion with someone you disagree with without insultingthem first, does it make you feel big and important?

I am surprised you do not go back even more years to when Lynas was over $2.00 $20.00 post split. Yet not one fact of what Lynas is worth today using any metric you want except more than 2 years forward looking. It is Like a house it may have been worth more in the past when brand new. In time with improvements it may be worth allot more in the future. Today it is worth what the market will py and nothing else. Can you understand that?
    Right before the WES offer Lynas was worth about $1.60 a share and the price was falling. So call me anything you like but you cannot see the present at all. Or maybe you can but because it is unpleasant you chose to ignore it. I do see the advantage of what Lynas has done and I have told you so many times that I cannot count. That when the REO market turns this stock will climb to $5.00 and then soar to $10.00 or $15.00. What you do not get, is that is not today!!! Take a look at the charts NdPr has fallen 3 days in a row, over 3%. C e and La both fell 2.35% today. This will turn but with the state of WW economy not for a year or two. Revenue and earnings just do not support the higher prices today that it will in the future, dreams supported high prices in the past but NC failed to deliver. Before you say it I am including all the benefits of Next. I understand the reduced COP, improved Quality and increased revenue. If not for those Lynas would be losing money like they have for most of the past. They will now make money even in this bad market. They will make money at REO prices lower than China can. The question you refuse to answer, in spite of my asking many times, is what will EPS be and will that support even a $2.00 price in today’s market? Not some point in the past or future. You want to hold thru troubled times that is you decision many people do it. You will be correct the price will be much higher in the future. You want to say the WES offer is high or low you have to use today environment not some point you cherry picked in the past. Or some point in the future that may or may not happen. I do agree with one thing I do not think Lynas should be sold to WES, but that is JMO.

your fixation ST dollars &cents obviously obscures any understanding of the inherent advantages ofbuilding a premium around any product offering. An appreciating mkt may helpenlighten you, but I doubt it.

Couldyou define premium I showed you about a week ago that Lynas’s REO sells for asmall 3% premium I will recalculate with Q3 but expect it will still be 3 to 5%. You keep saying this but when I ask you never answer what it is. It is like much you say sounds so good but you refuse to define your broad sweeping terms.

As far as 48 volts goes Ino longer have the patience to try and explain the laws of Physics that saythis is the wrong voltage for Hybrids. It is absolutely the rightvoltage for the primary electrical system. You just do not seem tounderstand the difference.

Toyota sold 1.45 million Hybrids 2018 with a low of 62 HP PMM in the smallest Prius and just over 100HP PMM in the high performance Camry Lets say average was 70 HP I know it was higher. That means in 2018 Toyota alone sold 105M HP of PMMs. Why don't you post some data that tells me when 48 volt hybrids have 1M HP installed total from day one, less than 1%!!! Toyota has sold over 10 M Hybrids since their day one. They reach that number March of 2017. Also I have asked this many times but I will ask again. Toyota and Honda are the two biggest Hybrid makers in the world. Toyota has increased its battery voltage 4 times. Honda 3 times. Why do you think going down to 48 volts is the correct thing to do when the two manufactures with the most vehicles sold and the longest track record of really dramatic fuel, pollutions savings, with really great Hybrid performance with small ICE engines keep going up? Yes your GL has great performance but it is because of a 400 + turbo charged ICE motor not because of the minuscule amount of PMM HP. You bought the Mild hybrid story because your lack of a basic understanding of the science which is fine we all make mistakes. To stick with it when the science has been explained just shows blind stubbornness. I now see that you are talking about feeding directly into the transmission so there goes one of your argument for the original Mild hybrids down the drain. Do you understand that also takes the argument of super easy to design in with it. Which was its biggest selling feature, in my opinion.

I will wait to hear when 48 voltshave 1M HP of PMMs installed and look again. Also noticed you have dropped Mild out of Mild Hybrid. You are desperate not to be wrong so you keep changing what you are supporting. I wonder when you will drop 48volt but still claim it was the same thing you started with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.