LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Opportunities and Threats to the share price

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    A place where both positive and negative arguments can be raised and information shared in relation to things that could impact the lithium industry and LPD's share price. Not related to charting or price predictions.

Windypt - I will ask the obvious question - why not go with wind turbines , solar and batteries and forget the added complexity of hydrogen..

Well firstly the creation of Hydrogen using renewables emits water vapour so firstly it is a green solution.. Secondly wind turbines and solar are great when it is sunny and windy but they do require plenty of realestate and maintenance especially with growing populations. When theres no wind or sun and theres pressure on the grid what do they do now? What green source of energy can they put in its place? To make wind turbines and solar panels and batteries also can impact on environment not only in their creation but disposal. Once storage facilities and refineries are set up then long term its going to better than using batteries as storage. Then consider there is also the limitations of a country like Japan who can no longer rely on Nuclear energy and they don't have the ability to manage their entire population using wind and solar and its clear that energy so hydrogen is an option and some will need to be sourced from outside japan to meet their demands. So this opens up enormous opportunity for hydrogen to be exported by Australia.

I think when fuelling stations stop using diesel and other petrols we will see them replaced by another fuel.. You could argue that the could put more ev's here as and i'd be cool with that idea. But consider now it takes 15mins from a super charging station to make car go 200 miles. To fill a tank is 45mins and thats if theres no queue.. Hydrogen 5 mins or less... Imagine a family they have solar but it rains for a week and there 4 people living there that need to charge their car... imagine living in a country like USA with 360m people..what pressure would that put on supplies..Also the distance a hydrogen car can travel is much longer than standard ev's now.. Can't rely on just sun and wind.. firstly that doesn't work everywhere! there needs to be an alternative fuel source that has an abundant supply..Hydrogen!

https://www.industryweek.com/technology-and-iiot/emerging-technologies/article/21163897/is-hydrogen-the-answer-to-renewable-energys-shortcomings

I thought this was a good read!

You can think its cherry picking if you like! If it makes you feel better but this information is everywhere. Every state and territory in Australia is doing this and they already have commenced or have funding! Over 30 countries world wide are making hydrogen part of their emissions plan and more will follow. Deny if you like but for every thing I've posted I've provided a source and can provide many more...

So is hydrogen a threat or an opportunity....
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 20/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.896K 3.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
162 172387016 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 104817132 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.