LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

This thread was called opportunities and threats to the share...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    This thread was called opportunities and threats to the share price.

All this hydrogen discussion seems a distraction as like in our current environment there will be a mix of energy sources and batteries definitely look poised for a major role regardless of whether hydrogen proves out as a possible replacement for some diesel use or other purposes.

Opportunities- At the company specific level- if financing or offtakes come through then surely that counts.
    What about a takeover?? What about the rise of investment funds focusing more and more on the new energy future and one taking a substantial stake?

At the bigger level there are already plenty of goals from countries about phasing out ICE for cars. I think it is company successes or investments by bigger players that move the share price up rather than the lithium price or big picture stuff about hydrogen.

As for threats- maybe there is a new battery chemistry which proves superior??? and makes Lithium hydroxide or lithium carbonate less desirable.

The obvious threats are - the time duration to actually getting the ducks all lined up before producing, more time taken burns more money and means profits for the company are further away. And that costs for building the plant are greater than expected- there seems to be many shortages and difficulties for building things at the moment.

More obscure would be some geopolitical upheaval.

As investors it is a matter of trying to assign some probabilities and consequences to these outcomes.

My disclosure in case I am accused of down ramping to drive the price down to buy ( like what happened last time I posted on this stock) is that I have shares in LYL who do engineering design/ work for LPD ( you will have seen them mentioned in the announcements), and I take an interest in LYL projects hence being interested in LPD and wanting it to succeed without having an interest in buying the shares- too speculative for me.

All IMO and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $20.95K 9.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 72793985 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74311227 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.