IDT 8.00% 11.5¢ idt australia limited

Opportunity cost - stay OR go?, page-27

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi all,

I think IDT is in the right space at the right time - they still have an opportunity to get government support through the Modern Manufacturing Initiative (Feds) and the recently created mRNA Victoria (which I think funded the MIPS stage 1 production). mRNA Victoria has another $21M up for grabs - mRNA Victoria grants. The applications for this grant closed yesterday and I would not be surprised if IDT has applied for some of it.

From the mRNA Vic website:

The $21 million mAP grant program will capture new research and innovations that significantly contribute to growing the RNA ecosystem. It joins the recently announced first round of the mRNA Victoria Research Acceleration fund which is supporting early-stage research, providing a total of $25 million in grant funding to support growth of Victoria’s leading mRNA sector. Open to businesses, universities, medical research institutes and overseas partners, with the majority of project activities conducted and led in Victoria, Round One is now open, with Round Two of mAP scheduled to open in April 2022.

A fill and finish contract with Novavax would be amazing and there are also opportunities with API and Cannabis derivatives manufacturing. The results from the first stage trials with MIPS are due some time in H1 2022 and the company financials are also improving so all in all there should be some good news for the company this year.

(This is only my second post on HC so I hope I have inserted the link properly... sorry if I didn't!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $35.35K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 45984
Last updated 14.31pm 13/06/2024 ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.