TZL 8.70% 2.5¢ tz limited

opportunity for believers, page-69

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The longer one observes this particular thread the more one feels that it should be headed 'opportunity for dreamers' rather than 'opportunity for believers'.

I firmly believe that TZL has 'enormous' potential; but really folks, at this stage, that's about it! Goldie, with all due respect, I just haven't seen any of your forecasts or predictions come to fruition as yet. Your research skills I reckon, are probably second to none. The info that you produce is really quite staggering, and I for one find a lot of it informative. I just don't see how you can crunch numbers on the meagre 'facts' that are available.
    I'm up to my back teeth here too, albeit that I'm comfy with my average at this stage, and wish that all of your crystal balling comes to fruition. My problem is however, that since lurking here for many years I'm yet to see you 'on the money'; as a matter of fact, quite the contrary. I know that don't have to read your posts if I don't like the content of same, but the IMO constant ramping has really been proven to be unwarranted. So how can you continue with it ?

I guess that I and a few others here are out numbered.
    The response you get in the 'thumbs up' department tells the story . . . . . . . and therefore IMO, the thread heading might be changed as I suggested earlier.
    I very studiously absorb all of your posted research to compliment my own, and to date your shots seem to land near the outer rings of the target, or miss the board completely.

I don't wish to be accused of flaming, or to show any disrespect, however based on the current SP and all of the FACTS that have to date been laid bare, I just can't see the outcomes and the time frames that you are predicting, actually eventuating. To date it just ain't happened . . .

I sincerely hope to be proven wrong 'one day', and Monday will be fine . . . . . . . I shall just not hold my breath.

I also hope that your followers are are taking up on the 'opportunity for dreamers' . . . ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1 35

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.