FEX 0.00% 32.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Oakagee is a Mirage.I don't see cheap Chinese dredges or sand...

1. 2,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Oakagee is a Mirage.
    I don't see cheap Chinese dredges or sand pumpers being welcome into Australian waters,which may be what is needed.
    The last estimate put it at $10Bn to develop to ship 43Mt a year and to be honest NO Australian politician is going to support any development and add money to a development that is
    "SOLEY FOR THE ULTIMATE BENEFIT OF A CHINESE STATE OWNED ENTERPRISE" at this moment or in the future.
    Twiggy has been signing up all sorts of things around the world .
    Like Elon Musk,its not what he's doing now but where he's ulltimately going to.
    It's called securing your options,just as SINO did buying up rights here for 50% from memory at $3 years ago,yup $3 i believe.
    The other 50% I believe passed hands for $0.
    He's looking to a future that he plans,which will be nothing like we think it will be.
    He knew where he was going with FMG when it started with marginal low grade ore and his first mine.
    If he's making Hydrogen Steel last thing he would want is to help the largest steel exporter in the world to ship more ore that it doesn't have to buy from him,displacing his lower grade ore.
    The joint venture he's involved in Africa to do just that hasn't achieved much.
    Why would you destroy your existing business and its source of profit ????????
    Tie it up by all means,just as the Chinese have done with many Australian tenements.

Just a poor mans thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $225.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $341.6K 1.039M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 461411 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 95831 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.