VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

I have been a huge gdo advocate over the past year based on its...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I have been a huge gdo advocate over the past year based on its ta and fa potential. Although i still am fond of the company and think that it will do extremely well, theres something about ORD that has won me over and at 8cents represents extreme value....the five projects it has going for it is unheard of amongst the minnows. Most companies raise IPO's at 20c hoping to explore for metals, often raising $10m or so MC..well ORD has a Jorc first of all and its exploration targets are either near giant ops already producing (gold) or have already drilled fantastic grades (copper project) and hope to expand on this going forward. The bauxite/ alumina ipo for me is the deal breaker. What an enormous project for such a small company with room to grow. Dont kid yourself, these chinese partners are doing their very best to make this jv succeed, as it basically gaurantees the supply of the resource over 20 years, meaning saving on costs of shipping and also avoids bargaining with suppliers for favourable spot prices due to the fact that the project is internally owned! Management has great contacts as explained by kori, and is well equipped financially hence ensuring the going concern of not only the company but my investment. What strikes me of late is the presentation that was made to the brokers a couple of days ago. Do you really think management would go to that extreme if a decent jorc upgrade was not forthcoming? Think about it, on the presentation alone, brokers will be buying the stock. If then the jorc announcement lacked substance,these brokers. would sell out thus impacting ORD SP and basically starting from square one again.Keep up the exciting threads fellow believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.