MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

opportunity knocking

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Seems pessimism is uncovering some opportunities. Have people have forgotten MGO's 6.5 billion lbs of copper,204 million lbs of molybdenum plus gold, silver and rhenium resource, its high profile investors ie George Sorro and Canadian Pension fund, its MOU with a Large Chinese global player,a partnership with the PNG government, and extensive exploration lease. The DFS is only months away, and with an estimated production cost of $1 per pound its hard to see how MGO wouldn get the funding to become one of the largest copper producers in the Asia pacific.

20 year mine life, production starting 2015 etc etc.

So glad I stumbled on this speccy!!

Oscar

Goldman Sach on copper today-

- "They also cut their 12-month target for copper [HGCV1 3.05 -0.1005 (-3.19%) ] to $9,500 per metric ton from a previous forecast of $11,000 per metric ton.

But even this downward revised target "still suggests substantial upside" from the current price of around $6,840, the analysts noted.

"We also note that the speed and magnitude of the copper sell-off suggests an accumulating short position in the market," the Goldman Sachs analysts wrote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.