SFX 3.23% 32.0¢ sheffield resources limited

Opportunity knocking, page-7

1. 4,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2739
    What are your thoughts in the Bridge St report @Popeye82?

I think it gives a decent summary of the current market and projects globally. Supply side issues are upon us and we are seeing the majors not fully disclosing their issues which will come out in coming revenue & production reports.

As for a deal to be done for SFX, the proof will be in the transaction and aside from Willy Schroder, there doesn't seem to be too many willing to take a punt down here. Can't blame the punters really, as it's been nothing but a disaster and disappointment since the final permit was received. This was Schroder's comments in his last update pre Christmas -

"Sheffield - I fear not much news recently - the market is keenly awaiting the outcome of UBS´s search for a strategic equity partner in their zircon-heavy, mineral sands project in Western Australia. Results will obviously not be announced before Christmas, but I believe, that they are very close to finding a partner. I still believe, that this is a VERY cheap company….Broker Bridge Street today reiterated, that the zircon market is still looking very sound, if not bullish, in the medium term - and for TiO2 in a similar way. Several production issues and project delays have been reported over the last few weeks, and a supply-shortfall looks almost certain from 2022 / 2023 anyway, due to exhausted mines. Psycholically, it´s a very difficult thing to constantly average down on a stock - but I am pretty convinced, that this is what you should be doing. The Bridge-Street-NPV for the project is still above 1.50 A$/share = 5x current share price, and while I have no doubt, that value will be diluted by an incoming partner, it should be possible to make some nice returns in this stock. The share price has been driven down by frustrated and stale investors - but fundamentally, nothing is wrong here, The early part of 2020 could be exciting for Sheffield, and it should also be rewarding, to hold them for the longer term!"

The technicals are looking good for a break of the 36c resistance. With the break through the short and medium term SMA's and retest of support at the 33c mark. The next leg higher looks to be starting today. Once the 36c  resistance is taken out Iam looking for the 200 day at 45c to come into play and then the gap at 48c to be closed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $126.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 32.0¢ $33.98K 106.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17118 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 63734 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.