BKG 0.00% 4.5¢ booktopia group limited

G'day Frader,I think this one is definately running under the...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    G'day Frader,
    I think this one is definately running under the radar,it has a lot of upside potential.Yes it was'nt long ago when we were trying to work out the Grosvenor Gold,Jackson Minerals,Pepinnini relationship.I think Trent26 started the whole thing with the PEK riddle.
    I have been doing quite a bit of homework on it since,purely because of the massive ground holding involved thats right in the thick of things as far as the nearology factor is concerned.
    The only entry into this before was through CAULDRON ENERGY which is focused on uranium,until now! and BUKA makes it a much cheaper entry and their focus is on the multi elements.
    At this stage with regards to Pepinnini Minerals,I would'nt be to concerned about their involvement because their interest only involves the iron ore rights within 4 of the leases out of 18.And the major concern in this area at the moment is gold and base metals.
    Will be interesting times ahead with regards to the receivership issue with Grosvenor Gold,whatever happens it looks as if BUKA will have 20% of all this ground fee carried to DTM and I imagine if their is any default issue on the part of Grosvenor Gold,maybe BUKA will end up with the lot.It's a bit of a punt but the returns could be massive.I can't see BUKA going backwards at this stage.
    Once people start to notice this story unfolding with a bit of exposure,as you say it could really go.20% of this ground free carried is a fairly good asset in itself.
    Cheers,hope we reap the rewards.
    Dag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.