PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

opportunity knocks

1. 9,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Great quarterly report hit by overall negative market sentiment provides a great opportunity to get on board or accumulate more.

At 15 cents we are capitalised at $17 million. We have over $4 million in the kitty to push hard on all our highly prospective projects. Ngualla is proving up to be a monster in the making. It appears from soil samples that it is incredibly rich in REE's and a whole host of base metals. In fact it is one of 5 carbonatite structures of its kind in the world.

The stock is supported by Southern Cross and its corporate director personally has over 5% of the company. How many public companies does Southern Cross spruik and how many of those have they personally decided to put their hard earned. I would expect PEK to be pushed hard once the dust settles on the latest market downswing.

There is only 3 directors on this company who have been paid minimum wage and you can see them in the ditches getting their hands dirty. There are no fantastic option schemes just there own hard earned as shareholders who are very confident they are on to something big. One new director to be appointed soon.

This year I wouldn't be surprised to see PEK flick 3 Rivers into some type of Doolgunna consolidation which would realise more than its current market cap by way of cash or scrip. Or maybe a spin off of its Australian interests into a seperate vehicle.

After drilling in August I also wouldn't be surprised to see Chinese interest in Ngualla. They have interest in just about every REE's project in the world and in Tanzania there will be no political hurdles to overcome.

Opportunity is knocking right now !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $111.7K 625.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 516338 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 44926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.