WYN 0.00% 21.5¢ wynyard group limited (in liquidation)

Opportunity Knocks ?, page-24

1. 356 Posts.
    There is competition of course, it’s a big world out there and every government agency and every corporate company in the world, just try and count them all, increasingly will require such security systems. The global market is still really just opening up, is potentially enormous, and Wynyard are arising at the right time

Some of the competition: Blue Coat Security Analytics Platform, Lancope Stealth Watch System, Juniper Networks JSA Series Secure Analytics, EMC RSA Security Analytics NetWitness, FireEye Threat Analytics Platform, Arbor Networks Security Analytics, Click Security Click Commander, Hexis Cyber Solutions' NeatBeat MON and Sumo Logics' cloud service.

I see it as a matter of inertia, for instance Wynyard have signed up Telstra, that provides them with their first telco, and a basis to prove to other telco’s, perhaps Vodafone Australia next, then telco’s the world over.

Similarly with corporates, having signed up Deloitte, Wynyard can prove to other corporates and perhaps start to pursue the fortune 500 list.

US police agencies, Wynyard have signed a few now and are already demonstrating momentum in that sector.

Wynyard’s IP is there own pnh88

They are cutting the cash burn in half, Wynyard intend to do that, as they tell us, through bringing some software services in-house, withdrawing from a couple of international markets which were incurring high overhead, rationalising staffing levels, and cost and capital savings.

A damn good shake up by the new directors and management is how I see it, good job too !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WYN (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.