JBM jubilee mines nl

I wish I had had the cash and common sense to get back into JBM...

1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2600
    I wish I had had the cash and common sense to get back into JBM during the recent market volatility. I had been contemplating a leveraged investment into it via a principal protected loan facility...but as usual i was too slow and procrastinated.

Well, today I sold out of my Innamincka investment at a tidy profit and by coincidence JBM has been a little weaker the last couple of days, so opportunity knocked for me and I am now a very happy camper to be back in at $16.72 average (with no debt!). I know it's not a bargain price compared to what some of you existing holders are in at, but I still see ample upside.

It's not my first foray into JBM which was years ago, but I really missed the boat on the big nickel boom this year, and have been kicking myself ever since. JBM is one of the picks of the sector and to me represents value from several fronts ie. cash flow, exploration upside, and takeover potential. Very little downside in my opinion, even though we all know about the recent short and severe correction, while there is considerable upside still, I believe. My price target over the next 6 months is $25.00. See if I am right. : )

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.