MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

a NY glitch and an opportunity for just a few more...keep...

1. L2
    119 Posts.
    a NY glitch and an opportunity for just a few more...keep telling myself that i'm 'through' but that ol feeling of irrepressible greed keeps coming to the surface.....

yes, i bought again today, probably for the last time...why? because blind freddie can see that a share price drop much further than today's low will NOT be tolerated by messrs G and S next week. they're rampin it up and these boys are two powerful mothers. i'm not standing on elm if they're in the neighbourhood.....
    translation- as a result of today's "glitch" a la NY, you can betcha balls sl6 that we'll get news of significance next week- timing probably depending on what happens monday....

must be pretty close to ok news, 10ish from top of hill and don't forget,,,,nearly time for the forgotten" gem"- the emergence of large amounts of flatulence from our alpine school district students....

messrs g and s will pretty much have it all worked out by now- they know the price and courtesy of the ody sale so do we ( thanks budgie boy for erecting a scaffolding to save me from hanging my thoughts in public).
    as for thatdickhead with the supposed us acquisition theory? where do these sydneybound type idiots come from???
    all in all guys, i'd say that today has only cemented what will almost certainly happen next week.......the tea leaves might be in the sink but you can see them- they haven't gone down the drain....
    you just gotta love the boys from NYC!!! PTL and please don't turn out the lights while you work into the night selling our little battler......

sleuth6-get a biigger pair of budgie smugglers for your coming "comin out"- otherwise when you burst out you'll scare the crap oatta stockrules!!! poor young innocent thing........
    DT- my suspicions are that you were hoovering today- can read you like a book.....
    freida- where are you mate?????
    kooka- still around?

the time here is frankly nothing more than obscene- last connection and home to bed in a few hours. dt- DON'T call this weekend!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.