CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

opportunity still there

1. 5,778 Posts.
    After Mark Smyth offered the placements to general shareholders but many chose not to take them up.

Now professional investors are buying at 1.2c in large amounts.

He did say this is what he was going to do with the balance as he needed to raise money to complete ongoing agreements.

If YOU hold stock in CVI at any price... why would you talk down the price??... I believe any that down ramp on CVI.... dont hold at all and are just out to stir trouble.

An opportunity still exists to buy the shares around the same price as the professional trader.

Vohra would not have bought 90,000,000 for no reason.

My cryptic comment last week about some old holders buying again as well probably holds true (you might get a suprise)

Its a punt.... your in at the right price.... its OIL and its in Angola and Nigeria.... its a long shot.... but if it goes....suppose the same wingers will be sitting on the sideline

Philip Rands history is exemplary.

Africano is a Player (who cares he has connections)

I wish everyone well who represents the independant shareholders at the EGM.... but to be honest I will be glad when the EGM is over and genuine shareholders come away from the meeting with renewed vigour in their current investment

Best regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.