TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

opportunity to pick up, page-10

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Four specific announcements intimated in annual report due over next 2-3 months with perhaps one due before the AGM. Expect at least one to be news of a new placement perhaps associated with a further strategic acquisition (also should be dilution free from now on). Expect one or two new license deals with major partners and who knows what else is in store? SP movement of late affected by strategic repositioning of an investment by a funds manager whom I hear had retired. Most were handled in pre-arranged packets so couldn't acquire any. Shares very tightly held so difficult to acquire other than very slowly.

By the time this floats on the NASDAQ the market cap will be much larger with these strategic mergers. Still waiting to see what shape the new Textron FS divestment takes. I guess we will see the sale of the cheap fastenings components and replacement with the Intevia applications. This could mean a major new composite group formed. TFS would not be hived off without all the sales pre-arranged so I am hoping that there will be a new realignment between TZ, TFS Mark II and new groups to make the nucleus of a major new high tech fastenings mega business. TZ may be a minor component in this composite in terms of size but not in terms of value with all its IP. Don't think we have long to wait on this one to fire but these alliances take time to form and the right people have to be assembled. The applications are so massive that most shares in a NASDAQ float will be taken up in placements by large groups such as Textron but think of others who would profit such as IBM, GM, Boeing, Ford, Toyota, Airbus. Even 5 big groups taking a bite would leave people like us scrambling for shares as institutions would be favoured. Any holders of TZ would then be in a better position with an inside running. All will be revealed in the next few weeks/months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.