TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

opportunity to pick up, page-49

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: great announcement What I really liked was the fact that they have now reached the point where they can start releasing generic software for third parties to plan their own applications using a few variants of the locking system. The applications growth rate will be exponential rather than linear by using this route. Imagine all the car makers utilising this technology just to ensure only they have the means of fitting/removing key elements of their engines for in-house servicing. They make peanuts from selling cars but a healthy wad from servicing them - don't we all know.

TFS is heavily integrated into all sorts of key assembly lines in all manner of US industries but is a cut-price earner. I'm sure we can all see the future as they must be viewing it. Divest themselves of the (essential but low profit) assembly components while reinventing themselves in a new guise as a smart products producer. The more I see the more I like. Along with the top 20 who own half the stock, all my holdings are now rusted on as well or should I say attached via an Intevia lock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.