AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I keep on reading about those who are dissappointed about the...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I keep on reading about those who are dissappointed about the past history of Mt Mulligan and the failures of MNM...

Yes, Mt Mulligan has had its problems...First the court case, national park, not being able to drill masa right away....Yes this was painful for holders and yes it has gone on for years mainly due to court case.

Good thing is we won Court case. From what I understand the National park is a non issue. I believe we can access the CSG from outside the masa anyways. I believe there is coal in the tenement outside/away from the masa. I believe that the djungan people need power,jobs,money so they will help MNM succeed IMO(they have lots to gain if MNM succeed at Mt M)...I am very confident in the Mt M future so I am happy to accumulate when other lose faith due to the past hurdles and lack of news....the sp will be effected by future news not past news.

Oil and gas companies suffer huge SP falls when they have a bad drill and hit dirt BUT this is also opportunity for the long term bulls to get in or accumulate.... Not everything a company does works right away IMO. This is how I look at MNM right now...Firstly Fortrend hammered us and the lack on news is hurting the SP but what more could we ask for this year??

Not many small caps are in the middle of the new Brown coal Pilbara story.
    Not many small caps have almost finished the hard yards on a potentially huge CSG project/asset
    Not many small caps have good Gold/silver assets which are already proven to have some merit
    Not many have a management like our who hold heaps of shares, what better incentive for them to succeed.
    Not many asx comppanies accumulated land in LV for years with 4 more to come...

I hold tough and hope the news starts to flow the next 2 quarters and how MNM raise the money for Mt M will be irrelevant IMO...whats another 10-20 million shares when looking at the big picture?

I just hope IK brings some news and then raises some cash when the mob are excited and buying for the 2013 year of opportunity starts..

yewwwwwwwwww

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.