AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

In hindsight the sell down that occurred on the Exergen joint...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In hindsight the sell down that occurred on the Exergen joint venture news should have sounded warning bells that had me out of this investment on the day it was announced. Given the history of this company, allowed to run who knows where the share price would have ended on that news. I have run over the events numerous times in my head and the only feasible explanation I can come up with is that someone wants the price lower. Don't know what that means for the share price long term but it is doing my head in at the moment.

20/20 Hindsight has not made me rich though I am afraid, just the opposite in fact. No doubt in my mind that the corporate gangsters have been responsible for the initial demise of this share price. I guess now most people are licking there wounds and for the immediate future we will see the price slowly recede as people cut there losses and join the herd in what looks to be a bull market.

There is money to be made out there at the moment, unfortunately I am not sure if I have the prowess to make up for the losses I would accrue here if I bit the bullet. How do they say, damned if I do and damned if I don't.

I think I am going down with the boat here, and missing the boat over there, what do you do.

Have I been conned out of my hard earned by a bunch of pump and dump artists

Am I witnessing the manipulation of the price in order to instigate a take over venture

Or does someone believe in the future of the company and is manipulating the price in order to accrue more.

I would like to believe the latter though the volume of share traded tells me logically this can not be

Any suggestions?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.