YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

opportunity, page-72

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    The BS about this is that most great ideas, most great plans always waver once they are to be implemented in the market place, this is where they fail, from concept to reality! For anyone here to say that management have failed on these fronts shows me the true inexperience retail holders have and exactly how many armchair experts there are!!

Shed, they have landed multiple deals over a short period of time with at least 1000 independent on sellers, then they land the largest with Walmart and announce 1500 additional stores, then on top of that they land 1200/1300 odd stores without need for trial with Safeways!

Listen here armchair champions, Australia doesn't have that many store combined!! But this is only the start.

It's the biggest joke to me when I hear others suggesting what Management should do when I know FULL well that none of these armchair experts could ever have landed the contracts to date, yet they demand airtime on HC because they think they know better even though they would never have gotten this off the ground for holders!

So, what next, well I have personally traded because the sentiment seems rather harsh but my thoughts on the company are that this thing will shoot the lights out by 2015 end simply because they keep, and will continue to, add additional stores to the already 3000+ stores they have, double what coles and woolies can offer in AUST.

GL all, keep it real

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.