YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

@TDA IMO the Australian distribution complaints are just...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    @TDA

IMO the Australian distribution complaints are just nonsense and I agree with you, management are taking the right path by going after elephants. Walmart is 2-3 times the size of Coles and Woolworths combine, and they secured that in their first major deal so people need to do the maths their before complaining:-

AUS population - 23m+
    USA population - 313m+

Numbers speak for themselves

What management need to realise though is that their strengths lie in securing distribution, but fail at singing their own praise and marketing such achievements - they need to "sell the sizzle, not the sausage" in the announcements - hence why I think they would benefit from a PR or consulting firm. Perhaps this is the purpose of EAS, so hopefully the next announcement has their input and is vastly improved in terms of appeal to the market than we are used to

Personally I think it should be trading significantly higher but it is not being marketed properly. No updates research reports, no broker distribution, nothing do the sort despite 2 major company making deals ... This is simple stuff and I'm guessing overlooked

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.