MSB 1.08% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

opportunity, page-18

1. 30,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Traders are like the day of the locust. they pump & dump sometimes but also they like shorting.

MSB is one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX.

I would say no correlation at all. Traders don't care about sector they only care about the numbers and shorters move into other stocks to short. IMO.

I have growing contempt for their hypocrisy in pretending to feeling LT holder's pain, and giving kindly advice while slamming anything or anyone who has anything positive to say about a stock temporarily under seige. Also I'm pretty disgusted with how some LT holders have carried on, venting and ranting with no sense of responsibility into how this plays into the hands of shorters and manipulators and shakes weak holders out.

Well done. it's after the day of the locust and the dust is still settling.

(Anyone who has been nasty to me in here particularly in the last few days; just never think I'm going to forget it. Do not approach me at an AGM and think it is all going to be honky dory. It's been bruising and I have zero personal gain from it unlike traders and shorters. I've just tried to help people from behaving emotionally when this is a temporary storm. Disgusted with you. and you know who you are.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 91.5¢ $1.609M 1.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 131951 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.