MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

opportunity, page-22

1. 30,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Who do you think is getting to market quicker than MSB? TIG? Seriously! MSB has over 600 patents in families. You think TIG has that?? No good just saying you're afraid of competitors....who are they? Fight your fear.

So it would instill confidence if MSB had failed to get a Nasdaq listing and stayed in Australia for the duration? Geez.

Really I am not interested in your other experiences. Did you read the latest MSB anns and AGM preso? Because if you had, you would know we are going to market in Japan in early 2016.

Not early enough for you? Or that the 2 applications we have in the pipeline in Stage 3 have been agreed by the FDA to be reviewed for fast tracked approval if overwhelming efficacy is demonstrated. And we have got highly efficacious results depending on dosage and some other paramenters.

But never mind. Just come in here and have a general whinge and some freaked out LT holder who has taken temporary leave of their senses will sell some cheap shares to you.

Sorry if I sound bitter but the last few days in the market have been bruising and I'm utterly cynical right now. I don't take any post at face value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.