RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I Wish here is my thoughts on Flinders from the outside looking...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I Wish here is my thoughts on Flinders from the outside looking in. As soon as Todd found out the true value of tenament that Flinders had that is when they went to work
    on securing as much as possible by what ever means possible. The way that ASIC has been so inept for so many years is it any wonder Todd have done what they have for nearly 10 years as a 93 % chance of getting away with it long term holders know what iam talking about.
    There is a small group of people that has not let go and never will Ernest Odey and the 1600 page report sent to ASIC by Madgewick Lawyers from sources told to me that like the De-listing it never killed off the takeover by Todd but it gave them a near mortal wound and the report might get Minority shareholders across the line .Sources have told me that a lot of Politicians have had interest in Flinders mines to name a few is Dan Tehan Matt Canovan Michele Landry and on smaller scale ANTIC HASTIE and Malcolm Robert's. The bbi agreement termination is significant as this is the first time since the De-listing that the BOD has been put in its place and all the liabilities are back with BBI and Todd not FMS .The Paper Trail will be there undoing as a minority shareholder once said.
    Good luck all all shareholders you deserve it.
    . Wannabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.