INR 3.85% 12.5¢ ioneer ltd

Opposing party stories, page-3

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Read the 2019 press release by the CBD.
    https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/news/press-releases/endangered-species-protections-sought-rare-nevada-wildflower-imperiled-mining-2019-10-08/

...who claim INR are destroying the plants habitat, and whi then go on to admit that there is only a road BETWEEN two habitats.
    But they intriducecemitive drama first, then clarify later.
    it must get the activists blood boiling!
    Are they being deceived do you think? It's open to interpretation.

Ti come to an opinion, consider these things (besides trolling Australian investment forums with fibs and jibberish).

Read in the 2019 article, where Donelly claims "mining companies bulldoze this little flower’s habitat while they think nobody’s looking"

- Scientific studies are being done by INR and State-backed
    authorities!
    EVERYBODY IS LOOKING.
    And as far as INR shareholders have been told, the plant is therefore being actively protected, not destroyed.

the article (written by Donelly) claims that a road cuts the two Thiems buckwheat plant habitats' and therefore stops it's ability to connect for reproductive reasons I guess (something to that effect(.
    pat, they use wind to 'connect'. Bees. Insects. Criss pollination, not crossing roads.
    SMH.

But has he told his cronies that INR and their affiliated State-backed counterparts are maximising it's seed dispersal and therefore genetics, via it's fostering and propagation program??
    Wait until his cronies hear that - they may feel decieved. They may feel dedicated to a cause that has already succeeded....they may not want to spend any more time or money on it therefore.

A whole lot of innuendo is used by the CBD in various articles for one reason I think.
    I think there's a good chance that they can claim ignorance with their statements because they did not, and oftentimes do not, do the Science in order to back up their claims.
    For exame they said a whole lot 2 yrs ago which hasn't eventuated...accusation included.
    10yrs ago they said the plant species was at deaths door. What qualifies them to say that?
    Show us the irrefutable scientific study please. Everybody else has to do impact statements etc.

They now claim that it only grows in a particular place and a particular soil. And yet INR and it's State affiliated rehabilitation partnership program have PROVEN that it grows in different soils types and different terrains other than the two distinct areas it grows naturally in.
    Hardly at deaths door, but I guess it sounded good at the time.

Conservationists are not being told by the CBD that a very serious and wealthy company is out there right niw saving a plant from extinction on theirs and the rest of the natural world's behalf, because THAT DOESNT SUIT THEIR AGENDA OR BUSINESS MODEL. That would lose them their grant.
    It is true though. The plant is being saved and if the CBD's Sponsors knew this was already happening they would likely pull funding from a campaign that is claiming to achieve that very same end which is already happening.
    Giving the money anyway would be a waste of Sponsors money wouldn't it?

Shhh. The CBD need that money for wages...the plant is already being saved.

Got the MO now?

Last edited by aysxtrader: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $298.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $80.7K 623.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 681596 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 921390 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.