INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Yes, kevo I'm glad you've had this realisation!You are observing...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yes, kevo I'm glad you've had this realisation!

You are observing it from the same perspective as me now, given that I have read the available study results and I believe now that the CBD itself is in fact holding up the Thiem's Buckwheat plant's preservation!

I think that unfortunately the proper light to view this under now is a moral one. My reasoning is thus:

I think some party's actions are non-scientifically supported examples of mistargeted, corporate hatred
    - the likes of which have snowballed so much for them that the situation is now too big for that party to back down from now, for fear of ill-attention or embarrassment.
    And this is why they chest-beat relentlessly about every new motion being a 'win' for them
    (even though there's been no outcome for any party as yet).
    False confidence and bravado.

I personally consider that the Centre for Biological Diversity as having directly employed far-fetched news media rhetoric purely to stretch the truth.
    They do this within a larger campaign to obstruct a process that ultimately endangers the Thiem's Buckwheat plant's rehabilitation!
    How obsurd of them to do this to the system and the plant. It has obviously been noted, by a lot of sources over the years.
    Some examples of far fetched campaigns have cost them hundreds of thousands of $$ in damages/fines/settlements.

The situation that should be unfolding is simple.
    The attention that this plant should be getting is clear.
    REHABILITATION.
    Not attention in the form of a play thing for a man to earn a feather in his cap.
    Not efforts attempt to legally (or illegally) obstruct activity by INR - which is currently wishing to germinate, propagate transplant and foster the plant for the broadest reason one would ever need
    - non-endangered survival.

I believe that the CBD is acting counterproductively to their stated mission.

I've considered the situation and feel that the cause of this entire situation should be viewed as intolerable.

I smell something fishy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.