LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

opposition will shut lamp, page-43

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I must hand it to the naysayers. They certainly are persistent. Why the interest from them? Surely only shorting.

The naysayers 'concerns' move from Lynas running of money, to never getting the TOL, to never getting the POL, to shareholder dilution, to losing in court, to pollution and radiation, to SMSL having a point, to the basket price, to the Malaysian election, to Molycorp and other rivals, to Nick Curtis giving up one of his rolls, to anything else you care to throw in.

The naysayers concerns are designed to do two things, to generate concern about the future viability of the company, and to cause anxiety such as to drive down the price. To play their game one must either be bored or unwell.

The company will either have the LAMP running effectively and safely or it won't. The Malaysian government will be returned or it won't. They are the two issues that matter in the short term and they are coming to a head. Until those issues are settled the share price will drift. The lack of certainy creates gaps and that causes the price to fall. I know that, I don't like it but fear not if you believe in the fundamentals of what you believe will pan out.

As to those who feel it necessary to post daily, do yourselves a favour and have a break. I can't even remeber the names of the rats who posted when there were hundreds of posts a day. Where are they now? I am still in yet they aren't rabble-rousing now, and the company is still about.

Things will pan out shortly. We all know the risks and we all know the rewards that are possible. Continuous reflection and speculation on the points is futile. If you can't afford to lose your money, don't play the game. It is simple to know but not easy to accept.

The naysayers will move on, the company will move upwards and we will all look back and think what was that all about?

Please knnow that EJ Whitten is clearing his voice...

GLTA

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.