CUS 1.64% 6.0¢ copper search limited

opposition, page-2

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi Goslan,
    Had a quick read of the GRG prospectus after being contacted by a broker in Perth inviting me to take a position in the float. Tearing up $500,000 to raise $3,500,000 (nett $3M) seems a lot of money. What's the affect ? Cheaper ATM's from China being offered to the Australian market amongst other markets. CUS with the Hyosung deal has a low cost source of supply now. Pressure now on ICash ATM manufacturer and deployer on selling ATM's. Then there's My ATM which was about to float but has been postponed. As I have pointed out before more machines are popping up in sub standard locations on lease back deals with unsuspecting small business owners promised a pot of gold. As the number of ATM machine's increase at a greater % than the population increase transaction levels per machine will drop. More machines, lower transaction level per machine. CUS has responded by accelerating thier machine deployment as well as relentlessly pursuing the lowest cost/most efficient deployer model. It's becoming a very competitive, mature market and for posters who bought in at the equivalent of 80 cents not so long ago don't expect the same returns going forward. Having said that CUS is a great company and management have indicated thier goal of double digit growth going forward. In regards to QED and TSI I can't offer any comment as I don't know a lot about them but will research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.