CUS 5.13% 7.4¢ copper search limited

Goslan....great comments and with your experience in the field...

1. 3,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Goslan....great comments and with your experience in the field along with your previous life as an ATM deployer you would have a gut feel and knowledge of the industry. As I understand CUS could put up the convenience fee on existing contracts without having to cut a deal for a higher slice with the merchant. I appreciate the point some merchants will have long memory's especially in what is fast becoming a brutally competitive industry i.e unsustainable rebates from new entrants. My major concern is that in 2012 all ATM machine's are to be removed from gaming venues in Victoria.
    These are the 20% machines/80% revenue. With the Greens holding the balance of power in the Senate after Sat and Bob Browne's despisement of ATM machine's in gaming venues, along with Mr X, I'm fearful he will have the power to trade and deal with Labour on this issue. Labour in turn, will place pressure on State Labour governments to introduce legislation and use VIC as an example. Much harder fight ofcourse than VIC as the GOV there simply did not renew gaming licenses and new licenses came with the restrictions but nevertheless....will be bad press. Then there's the new payWave system where you just wave your I Phone for a purchase. And then contactless cards only need to be close to the reader. The card and the reader both have antennae and communicate through radio frequencies. The range is about one -half to three inches making them good choices for things that need a fast card interface. So instead of fumbling for cash...you wave your I phone or credit card for a micro purchase. Have a new car and I dont use a key...stays in my pocket..just press a button and push the clutch down. My point is we all look for an easy way out....these new technology's, to begin with, will have minimal effect, but over time, ie 10 years, will gradually change our behaviour. Everyone has been talking about the cashless society for years and it has not happened. However...that doesn't mean it won't little by little start to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.004(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.405M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $9.671K 129.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27485 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.