CUS 2.99% 6.5¢ copper search limited

opposition, page-7

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hi Galba. CUS results out Thursday and expect 18 to 20 EPS
    In regards to my LT buy rating that's an interesting question. There's a couple of things going on here. CUS is an extremely well run company with great management and are committed to double digit growth. However as explained there are issues coming up in the maturation of the ATM market and the political landscape. The hotels would not give up without a fight and the Gov would be going up against Woolworths for one and the end likely result would be reducing the amount a punter could take out of an ATM in a gaming venue. What I'm saying the issue will come up and there will be press. Andrew Wilke, one of the recently "empowered "Indpendents has 'harm minimization" of pokie machines as one of his issues. So, yes,
    still a long term buy, but expect some bumps along the way.
    I should add a LT buy you'd expect at the minimum double digit growth. However, my target, in investing is 300% over 36 months which CUS gave me...thankyou to Tim Wildash and the guys and I can't expect that same growth over the next 36 months. So I regard CUS as a good annuity stock now, double digit growth and dividends. For growth opportunities,
    you can follow my posts. I currently 3 stocks, one a short term trade for fun, CUS and a growth opportunity stock that fits my criteria.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.