GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

opr sinosteel, page-22

1. 2,243 Posts.
    43 workers going cheeper than before. might have an insignificant effect on labour rates. Could save GBG a couple ofhundred dollars on there blowout now that there are 43 skilled or unskilled workers out there looking for work.

I'm sorry fortaking the piss out of those guys situation & karma will probalby give me a swift kick.

So GBG becoming juicer buy the day. Not as relient as MMX or Sino on OPR - They need it just not ASAP (sooner the better though). Probably another couple of days for this to be disected plus MMX still to open on Monday. So bit more red in the forseeable future IMO

Getting tempting

Paps mate i missed MMX twice in last 24hrs - Then thought Paps did it you should have - sheer greed for a better price get me out - lucky for me - hope you can make it back & more in GBG - surely the better play now - Actually MMX (Sino) are doing us a fovour with the GBG price allowing us to buy more shares.

What the chance of GBG coming to knock on MMX door & say we can help how about 1:1 & we call it even. Bam chinese own the whole Midwest & everybody happy.

Sino & Ansteel both work for the same Brass remeber! Interesting theory hey/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.