GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

opr sinosteel, page-25

1. 195 Posts.
    I think the port was eventually always going to be handed back under govt control via the Geraldton Port Authority (I could be wrong) or at least the GPA was always going to be the tail that wagged the dog so to speak so ownership of the port might not be too much of an issue.

The issue is the delays OPR are suffering..from memory Barnett has previously indicated a different ownership structure would make better sense to get things moving...so now would be a good time for the Barnett and the WA Govt to come out and bring some sense to what's happened today, particularly as he sees it as one of if not the most important projects in WA.

In the meantime, while the OPR/MMX/MITS debacle carries on, I would think that GBG should be OK in the short-term and I'll remain as a LT holder...a buying opportunity also seems to be here for those who are brave and will remain so at least until GBG come out with the numbers re the added cost for Karara and how it it to be funded.

Hopefully this is now only days away...it'd be a good time for George Jones to rally the GBG troops as well as all of us smaller shareholders and provide an update of where he now sees things heading.

Given his history and what he's brought to WA, I'd have more faith in him and his views than most of the other midwest commentators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.