Oprah's Cringe-worthy speech is a scary reality we're now facing, page-63

1. 92 Posts.
    No pasting mate. I feel your frustration but lets figure out what its really all about. Soccer mums, school tuck shop and really ugly ones doesnt mean anything. Its just a bunch of cliche's and slogans you have heard somewhere. You feel like you have no power in your country right? Well guess what, you arent alone. People all over the country feel exactly the same. White, black whatever colour, men, women (not all real ugly ones) old, young. We all feel helpless at the way things are changing and going.
    The reason is because we DONT have any power. What you're feeling is real and true, our power has been taken away, we the people have no say in anything. Whether its a fairs days work for fair days pay or whether its if we think women get talked about too much and get free kicks against men.
    We fix it by banding together, all of us and taking our power back. The enemy of my enemy is my friend so it might mean buddying up with people you disagree with until we get control back !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.