CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

opsm et al, page-2

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Mate, you're spot on. I'm in Melbourne and we've been copping plenty of OPSM advertising over the last month or two, certainly more than i became accustomed to. I too think it's definitely more than a coincidence.

Also, if you were to break down their current advertising campaign from a marketing perspective, it is clear they are very much placing their pitch at the "top end" of the market. The ads i see are actively advertising how good people are supposed to look in designer frames, eg. Gucci, D&G, DKNY etc. They're trying to instil in the consumer's mind that brand is the most important consideration when buying eyeware.

You can hardly say this was unexpected, but it's at least somewhat encouraging that Luxo have done this in recognition of the fact they think they have a competitor coming over the nest 6 months. Basically, it's implicit in their advertising campaign that they take CEO seriously.

Overall, i'd say it's probably a good thing, in a roundabout sort of way. If a major market leader is taking CEO seriously, it validates the fact that CEO is viewed within the industry itself as a viable prospect.

Cheers, Jimmy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.