EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Optiblend US, page-2

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi jdog,

There are fairly high costs involved in a listing so I would be not in favour of it. Perhaps if turnover was to explode and there was a profit margin of at least 10% a listing could be considered. Although even then I would prefer that things stay the same for the health and financial future of EDE and its shareholders. One shouldn't forget that EDE, as a whole, should be striving to be cash flow positive, and at all costs be trying to avoid issuing any further shares.

By the end of this year Optiblend desperately need to be generating enough sales to become cash flow positive. The next quarterly due out at the end of July (may come out a little earlier if the Optiblend sales for the quarter are extremely good!) should clearly reveal just how well the Optiblend sales are progressing and also give us an important insight into Optiblend's profitability.

IMHO the upcoming quarterly will therefore be the most important quarterly that EDE has ever released i.e. without a large increase in Optiblend sales and some encouraging news about the UKOG deal another CR is very likely to be required which would be a huge setback.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 190483450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7420609 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.