EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

optiblend usa, page-12

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    Unfortunately "orders" don't equal cash.

Judging by the fact that the company couldn't even wait for the quarter to end to report orders for the quarter, but has remained silent on cashflow, I'm pretty sure that we're still in for a negative cashflow quarter.

The "market" seems to be supporting this assumption.

I suspect that if we were to have a positive cashflow quarter, the company would report as much about 14 nanoseconds after the cash hit the bank account.

Also the UK gas assets "sale" is anything but. Its just a firm possibility of a certain maybe. Why these companies insist on entering deals with companies THAT HAVE NO MONEY is beyond me.

Anyone can make a "sale" to a company that may or may not list, may or may not raise any capital, and may or may not even pay a deposit.

The Shale Energy "deal" was a beauty - all it resulted in was us shareholders being diluted via the issuance of discounted shares to Shale.

We should all have thought of making Eden a bogus offer, with no penalties for failing to honour it and the kicker of getting shares in EDE at a significant discount to the prevailing market price.

As I've said before, they should stop wasting time and money on incompetent management who continue to unsuccessfully sell the UK assets. Just concentrate on Optiblend, turn some orders into sales into cash and with a reduced expense base, they may actually turn a cashflow positive quarter.

The whole world knows that the UK gas assets are for sale. Wake me up if and when someone, who actually has some cash, actually offers some cash for them.

Reckon we're 30 days away (at most) from a CR announcement.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $269 188.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 130586945 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22032350 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.